In my previous post I wrote about an issue with the current build process for Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8 apps, where the Xml Documentation would get bundled in the output packages (APPX and XAP).
A few days later, I started to get some comments over the internet regarding the need to add my fix to all projects in a solution in order to make it fully work, something that turned out to be a bit tedious…
I have now updated the original post with a new solution that will only require you to change the projects that actually have a package output! :)
Please check the original post and update your projects to match the new change!